Monday, November 12, 2012

Where art thou, ENTHUSIASM?

Excruciating might be an overstatement, but that's how it sometimes feel like;
How one thing remains the same over the years while a lot has changed this past 2 years.

This day last year, I already ticked off almost every names on my list.
This year, I haven't even started making a list.

And although I know I have a lot of things to do, I just cant seem to get my body start working.
The days are flying by so fast.
And as that "now-seem-to-be-a-dreadful-day" approaches, it's hard to keep my eyes dry.

But I know I can't stay this way.
I shouldn't.

I'm not even sure how I ended up in this state.
All I know is I got to get out here.

It's not happiness I'm scouring, but enthusiasm.

P.S.
I'm not burning down our house. I can't, not even in my wildest imagination or dream. It's our home.
But yeah, this used to be a FUN HOUSE. :/
And I'm SANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment