Wednesday, July 25, 2012

30 Things About Me

Sanna of Woman Scribbles wants to make BC Bloggers' blogosphere more homey by giving us a chance to know each other more. 
Check out her post, and get to know her more.
If you're not yet a member of BC Bloggers,
meet new friends,
and make your blogosphere more homey! ;)

#1: First off, everyone calls me VERNA. :D
But that's just my second name.
My first name?
THAT'S ONE SECRET I'LL NEVER TELL!
Hahahahaha.

#2. I have a little princess who despite of her being difficult, I DEARLY LOVE and ADORE! <3

#3. I am an ironically irascible patient person.

#4. I am nocturnal. :)

#5. Some says I'm a stage-mom. 

#6. But I say: I'm just very particular when it comes to details, that it sometimes feel like I have OCD or something.
Haha.

#7. I'm a CRY-BABY!
My uncle used to tell me that my eyes are like the Niagara falls.
Haha.

#8. I belong to a BIIIIIIG FAMILY, and we're all BIG in terms of size. :))

#9. I had done more projects when I stopped schooling.

#10. Because apparently, it's hard for me to say NO when being asked for help.

#11. I'm clingy

#12. That's why I can't even just imagine myself getting married.
Hahahaha.

#13. I love giving gifts. :)

#14. I love SWEEEEEEETS!

#15. But must restrain myself because DIABETES runs in our family.

#16. I LOVE MY HAIR. I'd marry it if I could.
Hahahahahaha.

#17. I'm a KEEPER. I keep everything.

#18. I get blank when reading numbers and dates, but I'm ironically good at remembering dates of the events in my and my family's life. :)

#19. I never stopped believing, by the way. And I really find old couples inspiring.

#20. Yes, I believe that there's always something beautiful outside.

#21. I'm not  "Super White", but I do feel incredibly vulnerable without a hair-tie handy.

#23. I love DIYs like a love song, baby! ;D

#24. I love Gossip Girl, especially the NON-JUDGING BREAKFAST CLUB, and their SCHEMES. :)

#25. I love Chuck Bass/Ed Westwick

#26. The only way I'd let him get away from me is if its Blair he marries.
CHAIR FOREVER!
Haha.

Btw,
#27. I'm an autodidact.

  

#28. I taught myself a little photo-editing.


  
#29. I taught myself a little sewing.

#30. And my baby is my star. <3


BC_BLOGGERS

15 comments:

  1. Hahaha sikretong malupet ba ang name? When I started blogging, I never used my real name...now I do...

    I laughed about marrying the hair part :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long before you used your real name? Haha. Hindi naman sikretong malupet. It's just that I have a unique first name, that most of the time, when people "discovers" it, they tend to call me that, which is awkward. :))

      Delete
  2. Like the way you tell us about yourself. Very illustrious. I too like to know photoshop so I won't rely on others anymore. See you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I love my posts that way. And photoshop is not that hard to learn. :)

      Delete
  3. hmmm kakaiba siguro ang first name mo :D

    btw, I like the way you presented the 30s. Very creative huh!

    I am joining this meme, I hope you can drop by here

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting from busy blogger...
    thank you for that new word "autodidact" I would like to believe that I am like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to know you verna.. I hope you'll tell us the super duper secret name.. lol

    30 Things About Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to learn some photo editing. Nice knowing you through this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you a singlemom too? I am, i think lahat ng mama is stage mama.. i also have my pair share of being a stage mama to my son..hehehe

    My list is up at

    http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/bc-blogger-meme-30-things-about-me/

    see yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can say I am, but not that out loud, since my family, especially my dad, I think, have a hard time accepting it.

      Delete
  8. googling autodidact lolz, i'm nocturnal too hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete