Saturday, July 7, 2012

Doctors for a day :)


Aside from the free consultations and medicines, one of the many advantages of having a doctor as a relative is the privilege to attend conventions. My auntie, who is a doctor, happens to be married to a doctor as well. They attend AT LEAST ONE conference annually. They check-in at hotels, and let us come and swim. This year though, my uncle's abroad, so my aunt isn't really thrilled about the convention. So, she invited me instead to attend the 49th Philippine Pediatric Society Convention as a delegate. Of course I said YES, since I can't really say NO to her; she's really nice, plus, she told me that we could take home everything we get. Knowing that was a Pediatric Society, I got excited. I was sure they'd be giving away some kids' stuff.

My aunt, of course, had two registrants, one for herself, and one for her husband.
My sister came with me, so my aunt skipped the convention, and let my daughter and sister got inside with me.
Upon entering though, one of the marshals, restricted my daughter inside, which upset me. The place was well-decorated. It was VERY CHILD-FRIENDLY; There was a rainbow,  2 castle displays, balloons and mascots everywhere. I honestly think that didn't make any sense. I mean, who would love such an environment more but kids? But I had no choice but to follow their rule, and let my daughter go. So, she just came with my aunt to the mall.




 


 

 



huge meds :)


over-sized small things never fail to amuse me :)
 







It would've been more fun if they had let my daughter in with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment