Sunday, December 8, 2013

i missed blogging!

But that's not the main reason I'm blogging right now.
I somehow feel this will be therapeutic for me. -- That is.

You see, I started my year with a heavy heart, not knowing I'll be ending it with an even heavier heart.
And since I'm no good in confiding, I might as well spill here; because I just might explode one day. All these bottled up feelings are literally giving me heartaches.

So, here it goes:
My cousin who I consider 'The Best', and the closest to me decided to work in Dubai.
I could swear my heart broke when I heard about it.
She, of all the people, needs the job overseas the least.
She's extremely blessed in all aspect, including financial. Both her parents are doctors.
Her dad, a maritime doctor; and her mom, running a clinic they own.
She claims it's her dream to work abroad; and wants to do it while young.
And albeit her happiness is my happiness, it's just hard to let her go.

I mean, Dubai isn't just an hour or two from the Philippines. It's hard not to worry about her.
Considering she's the only girl of her parents, I don't know how she managed to get their approval. I never gave mine!

I don't want her to feel bad, but this is just too much for me to bear.
Apparently, separations and goodbyes are not my thing. I'm really the worst at them.

Hence all this blabbering.

No comments:

Post a Comment