Saturday, November 23, 2013

Amber's Candyland Party


Okay, being an aunt had always, always been a dream of mine.
But being the eldest in our family, that dream seemed so far, until of course, Amber, my sister's daughter came.
I could swear she's a dream come true for me.
Not that my daughter ain't.
But having to dote on a baby without worrying about tantrums, and all the downs that come with him/her, that's the dream!
Also, I have always fantasized being called 'tita' ever since I was in high school. Haha.

So, I knew I'd love her since day 1.

Which is why her 1st birthday was no joke.
We did exert some effort there. Haha.

I was very much involved. :))

Exhibit A: Invitations
From the brainstorming, to production, I was involved. The distribution, yeah, that was the mother :))


Exhibit B: Balloons
These candy balloons sure are perfect for the theme.
And I really did have fun making them.


Exhibit C: Cupcakes
My sisters and I baked a bunch of cupcakes for the party. :)

Exhibit D: Dress
My favorite :)

Exhibit E: Embellishment
I felt like that cupcake was a necessity :))

Exhibit F: Tarp
My forever duty, I guess :))

Another one of my favorites:
The Cake
An extravagant gift from My Favorite Cousin ;)

My niece wasn't just showered with candies, but also with LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment