Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hunger for The Hunger Games

I just spent the last few days hungry for Peeta Mellark. Haha.
I honestly never imagined myself reading another book. After Twilight Saga, and even before that, I got lazy of reading books. I fell in love with Edward Cullen; I had to make sure he won. Reading The Hunger Games was impromptu. I really just wanted to know how it ended since I wasn't able to finish the movie. But once I started reading it, I got so attached to the character of Peeta. Haha. It's hard not to love him. The next thing I knew, after on/off reading the first book within 12 hours, my mind just won't stop thinking about him. I had to sleep, of course. But I have the tendency to not stop til I get to the end, just how I'd go sleepless whenever I start watching a series and not ending it. REALLY. That has always been a problem of mine. That's why I've been skipping Korean TV Series nowadays. Haha.
After reading The Hunger Games, the first book, I immediately got myself some sleep, but after 2 hours, my mind was once again back to Peeta. I felt really bad for him after the first book. And I can't help but picture the boy from 'The Bridge to Terabithia', shedding tears. Oh, how he made me cry!
So, after 2 hours of sleep, I started reading Catching Fire, the second book, again for 12 hours on/off, without knowing I'd want to continue even more after the second book. Haha. I swear I had to find myself some diversion just to stop myself from thinking about him, and start reading the third book. We even baked blueberry cheesecake just to keep me distracted.
CRAZY! I KNOW!
Peeta's just impossible not to love!
Haha.
After the second book, I managed to get myself 4 hours of sleep before starting with Mockingjay, the third book. Haha. I love how it ended. Although the middle part had me cursing Katniss! Haha.
I just love Peeta! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment