Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Grand Grandparents' Day!

Usually, we spend Grandparents' Day at home.
Our cousins, together with their parents, would arrive at home with take-out foods.
Yep, one of the many perks of living with the granny! :))
This time is different though.
It was indeed "Grandparents' Day".

Our Paternal Matriarch decided to visit her late husband, our lolo.
Sure that was unusual.
The cemetery is an approximately 2-hour drive; we only get to visit twice a year at most: All-Saints Day, and death anniversary, if time permits.
But yes, she decided to visit him and give us a treat :))

Just to be clear: That's not our lolo over there.
We just found that pseudo grave hilarious :))




And the treat?
Oh, boy! Isn't Buffet 101 really a treat!


This one gave me a mark, btw.
They now and always remember me as the one who puked.
Though I could swear I didn't.
We all just thought I was going to :))

No comments:

Post a Comment